BTCDirect is active since 2013 and is based in the Netherlands. Started with buying and selling Bitcoin, BTCDirect now also offers Litecoin. BTCDirect provides quick and easy access to Litecoin. Buying Litecoin at the lowest rates and paying with familiair methods. Methods include iDEAL, Mister Cash or a traditional bank transfer. Payment through Europe is offered by SEPA. BTCDirect guarantees a very fast processing of your order and immediate shipment of your Litecoins after purchase.
How to buy Litcoins with BTCDirect?
Steps in buying Litecoins:
- Create an account at BTCDirect. Activation requires three steps: verification of email, phone number and ID card or passport.
- When your account is activated, you can immediately buy Litecoins up to an amount of 1.000 EUR per day.
- Purchase Litecoins with the following payment options: Sofortbanking, Giropay, Bank Transfer, Credit Card, iDEAL, Bancontact, Neteller and MyBank.
- BTCDirect doesn’t offer storage of Litecoins. Therefore you need your own wallet.
Buying Litecoins in SEPA
The Single Euro Payments Area consists of the countries:
- States in the Eurozone: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain.
- States not in the Eurozone: Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- States signed the European Economic Agreement: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway.
- Countries with other EU agreements: Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland.